VITALZYME Daily Enzyme
*NEW IMPROVED FORMULA!
Did you know that 70% of our immunity depends on our gut health? Eating well is an important part of ensuring a healthy gut and a healthy body, and food enzymes are essential for proper digestion. Unfortunately - we often don't eat enough of the correct foods to ensure enough enzyme intake and a healthy digestive system.
Vitalzyme helps you eat a rainbow diet in a matter of sips. If you're a picky eater or if you simply can't eat enough fruits and vegetables to ensure optimal nutrition levels, it's time to supplement your diet with Vitalzyme.
With the advancement of technology and research, VitalZyme now offers a blend of up to 126 fruits and plants in every convenient 15g serving. This 100% natural enzyme drink is also now powered up with doubleNUTRI® technology to provide you a better bio-availability of potent antioxidants, organic acids and phytonutrients in each serving, with better absorption rates.
One Box contains: 15 x 15g sachets
Ingredients: A full spectrum blend of 126 plant-based ingredients (mixed fruits and vegetable concentrate fermented juice), apple juice, longan lychee honey, gum acacia, prune juice, plum vinegar, erythiol, apple vinegar, ascorbic acid, xantahm gum, soy lecithin, potassium sorbate, steviol glycoside, vitamin B complex, citric acid
- Take 1-2 sachets per day.
- Best taken before meals, with an empty stomach.
- Best consumed neat.
- Best kept chilled or at normal room temperature.
- May dilute with water (below 40°C) or juice.
Suitable For: Most people, especially the elderly, lactose intolerant, people who work out excessively, people wanting to lose weight, people with skin issues.
Unsuitable or to consult a doctor before using: Children under 2 years old. People with stomach ulcers, stomach cancer, damaged intestinal tract.
Full of antioxidants for a healthier body:
√ ORAC: 210,000 / 15g
√ DPPH: 609,000 / 15g
- ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) is measurement of food , fruits, vegetables or other nutrient/substance’s ability to quench oxidative free radicals in a test tube (anti oxidant effect) and thus protect cells from damage induced by free radicals.
- DPPH is an organic chemical compound used in a test to evaluate the properties of substance’s ability of scavenging free radicals and thus protect cells from damage induced by free radicals.
VitalZyme contains no alcohol, no pesticides, no hormones, no harmful preservatives, no artificial colouring, no artificial flavouring, and no harmful additives.
Have not try before, read online about this products and have good reviews.