It's easy to make your own essential oil hand sanitizer! Simply follow the steps below and you can make them as gifts for your friends & family.
You will need:
- Tisserand Lavender Essential Oil
- Tisserand Tea Tree essential oil
- Aloe Vera Gel (any brand, but the more watery formulations blend better)
- Distilled Water
- 50ml Glass or Aluminum Spray bottle
- Glass bowls or measuring cups
Combine 10ml distilled water with 5g aloe vera gel.
Add 35ml alcohol to the mixture.
Add in Essential oils:
- 4 drops lavender oil
- 8 drops Tea Tree Oil to mixture.
Pour mixture into a 50ml glass or aluminum bottle. Label it and start using!
Download the pdf instruction sheet!
This article was created in conjunction with Chez Moi de Beaute.